ANTI COVID-19 MEASURES
ONE OBJECTIVE: A PEACEFUL AND SAFE HOLIDAY
During the previous seasons we have received numerous gratifying positive comments on the organization of our team and on the effectiveness of the hygiene and safety measures adopted. Consult the list below to read the measures for summer 2022.
From 1st April 2022 to stay at the Hotel Europa & Dependance it isn't necessary to have and to show the "Green Pass" certification.
The guests, staying in the Hotel and in the Dependance, can access the restaurant without Green Pass.
- In the hotel and restaurant, guests must wear a face mask and maintain a safe distance in public areas.
- We placed hand sanitizing gel dispensers at several strategic points in the accommodation.
- We sanitize the communal areas and rooms daily at each change of guest, using the hydrogen peroxide atomisation method and PMC-virucidal detergent-disinfectants, as indicated in the protocols.
- Access to the hot tub on the terrace is free and exclusive. It is necessary to book the time of use of the service so that all necessary hygiene and safety measures can be put in place.
- A breakfast buffet is served. Guests must wear a face mask and keep a safe distance. The staff is available for any request.
- The distance between tables in the Europa pizzeria-restaurant is as indicated by protocol standards.
- We offer the opportunity to order take-away food and packed lunches.
- Cancellation policies are flexible. The 30% deposit will be refunded in the event of a ban on the free movement of travellers within the country or locally.
- There is a Covid-19 company contact person at the hotel who successfully attended a course on measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
thank you for your cooperation
N.B.: The content of this page is up to date with the official national and regional protocols.