We love animals and care about their needs. However, we are sorry to inform you that for organisational and hygiene reasons animals are not permitted at Hotel Europa & Dependance.
A tourist tax of €2.00/person/day will be added to the prices indicated on the website. Children under the age of 14. Tourist tax will be applied for a period of maximum 10 nights (consecutive) and must be paid at the hotel.
Check-in e check-out
Rooms are available from 16.00 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
Reservations are only confirmed after the payment of a deposit, equal to 30% of the total cost of the stay.
The deposit must be paid within 3 days of the booking confirmation, by:
bank transfer: to
Cassa Rurale Adamello Giudicarie Valsabbia Paganella
NOME: Hotel Europa di Bonetti Monica & C. s.a.s - 38018 Molveno (TN)
IBAN: IT 39 Z 08078 35070 00000 2006622
- or by credit card through secure SSL connection
The remaining balance can be paid by:
- Credit card (excluding Diners and AmericanExpress)
- Cheque (in this case, we request that you settle the bill for your stay, and deliver the cheque to the check-in desk, on or before the day following your arrival)
- Bank transfer (payment must be made before your arrival at the hotel)
- • Cash for amounts totalling up to €2,999.99. For higher amounts, or for the difference, the balance must be made up by credit card, cheque or bank transfer.
(pursuant to Part III, Title III, Chapter I of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 of the Consumer Code):
Unforeseen events can always happen and cancellations are regrettable for both parties.
According to the Consumer Code there is no right of withdrawal, so in case of cancellation the deposit paid at the time of booking confirmation will be retained.
In case of late arrival or early departure the full amount of the stay will still be charged.